You are here
Have you included Indiana State in your estate plans? Or are you considering making ISU a beneficiary of your estate? If so, you are eligible to become a member of the 1865 Society.
The 1865 Society is a special society honoring those individuals who understand the importance of providing for the future of Indiana State University. This society recognizes individuals who have included Indiana State in their financial estate planning by leaving an impactful legacy for generations of students. The opportunity for public recognition in the 1865 Society is left to the discretion of the donor.
Qualifying gift type include:
- A simple bequest to ISU in a will or trust
- Designating ISU as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement account
- A charitable, testamentary, or living trust
- A charitable gift annuity
- Gift of real property
- A tax-wise gift of securities
For additional 1865 Society information, please contact Ken Menefee at 812.237.6149 or Kenneth.Menefee@indstate.edu.